Reporting Offences

Police Officer and Police Car

Op Snap


Op Snap allows you to report and submit digital footage of potential moving traffic offences. The footage will then be reviewed by a Warwickshire Police officer. For more information or to submit footage click here.


Parking Restrictions


Street parking enforcement is the responsibility of the County Council. Residents can report drivers of vehicles parked in contravention of the parking restrictions, such as parking on a double or single yellow line or for longer than permitted in a limited waiting area. Find out more here.


Vehicles causing an obstruction need to be reported to Warwickshire Police. If you have concerns about emergency service vehicles being obstructed down a certain street, please contact Warwickshire Fire and Rescue through their Facebook page who run the #ParkItRight campaign.


Nuisance Motorbikes


If your area suffers with nuisance motorbikes, please report these issues to the police on 101 or by completing an online form via the Warwickshire County Council website link here.


Road Traffic Incidents


Some road related matters can be reported to Warwickshire Police online using the following links.


To report a road traffic incident online click here.


To request a collision report on behalf of a client (Solicitors or insurance agents) click here.


For advice & information about removed vehicles and how to recover them and also advice about lost vehicles click here.


To contact Warwickshire Police about a driving matter or incident or to report a road traffic offence click here.